World Ocean Review
The World Ocean Review series is published by maribus, a non-profit company founded by the mareverlag publishing house. Maribus is dedicated to raising the public’s awareness of interrelationships in marine science, thus contributing to a more effective protection of the seas.
- World Ocean Review (WOR) 1
- WOR2: The Future of Fish – The Fisheries of the Future
- WOR3: Marine Resources – Opportunities and Risk
- WOR 4: Sustainable Use of Our Oceans – Making Ideas Work
Selected Publications IOI-SA have developed or contributed to
Click the images below to access the publication.
IOI International Publications
- Click here to download the The International Ocean Institute Annual Activity Report.
- Click here to download the IOInforma News Bulletins.